Pro - unexpected behaviour in colour picker

Hiya,

Just coming across this slightly unexpected behaviour that has bugged me a few times in the past. It is a minor thing in the colour picker UI, but maybe there’s a quick fix if you deem it worthwhile.

When picking a colour, if you start with a colour, hit Revert to take it back to transparent, and then bring the alpha back up, it seems to jump from indicating transparent black, to suddenly becoming transparent red, and eventually full red. Video to demonstrate:

The thing that throws it for me is when you initially press Revert and it then shows a transparent, the colour picker circle is in the bottom left, indicating that increasing the alpha should keep the colour as black, but instead as soon as you start increasing the alpha, it jumps to the top right and becomes rgba(255, 0, 0, [alpha])

As I say, a minor discrepancy, maybe others haven’t been bothered by it, but thought I’d raise it as I continue other testing!

3 Likes

This will be fixed in the next point or beta release. Thanks for bringing this up and have a great day!

2 Likes