Pro Theme will not save changes in page builder

Whenever I go to make changes to my wordpress page built in pro theme, I click “save” and a message says “Uh oh! Failed to save.” Please advise!

Hi @calebja,

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your website when saving the page.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I have done everything you requested, included disabling all plugins but I still have the same issue. In addition, I have just experienced the same exact issue on another site I have built in Pro Theme running 4.0.11 in WordPress 5.6.

1 Like

does not save

1 Like

No, it does not save, I did it many times. Disabled the problem mode

1 Like

I’ve already been here)) This is an error in the topic

I disabled all plugins - did not help

1 Like

Same issue here.

2 Likes

Hey @calebja,

Do you have a staging site where we can have a thorough investigation of your issue? If there is none, is it possible that we can put your site under construction mode, and then we can investigate the issue further? Please et us know of you allow us or not.

@MIGELANDREY:
We already have responded your thread.

@JfantasyBooks:
At this time, we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread along with your login details so that we can investigate further.

Best Regards.

Yes, certainly go in and put in construction mode. Thank you

Hi @calebja,

I have updated your site to the latest version of Pro (4.1.2) and have confirmed that pages can now be saved. Can you please take a look and let us know if it is working for you? Thanks!

@alexander we are having the same issue. Our theme was recently updated and we are now at 4.1.3 and now I cannot make any changes and save them. I tried the troubleshooting and I am still not able to save.

Hi Lyndsey,

I suggest that you create a new ticket then on that ticket, please give us the following information in a Secure Note so that we can better assess you with your issue.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.