Failed to save error

Good Day! Just want to ask if someone experienced this error after the latest update with PRO? We cant save our changes on some pages and on the theme options CSS/JSS editors. There are some pages that works but some does not. Thank you

Hi @mercadeoconsult,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your website to save.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Yes, I do not save a new template and I do not have my old templates, I have to go back to the previous version, everything worked there

1 Like

Is it visible to everyone? See the topic?

Cancel - I change my password

I’m having the same issue… Though for me it fails to save on every page. I’ve got 4 sites, 2 with pro version 4.0.10 and 2 with version 4.0.11. The sites both running the latest version fail to save changes in builder. So definitely looks like a bug. I’ve got a similar post over here if you want to check in to see of any other progress: Pro Theme will not save changes in page builder

1 Like

Ok I’ll take a look - yes this is a topic error, a lot of complaints

Hello @MIGELANDREY,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.