Pro theme page builder not working after updates

I updated my theme and plugins this morning, I can access the page, when clicking on the builder it opens with the loading circle spinning and no result. The installed plugins are down to 4, all updated and when deactivated make no difference to the page builder. Cache(s) have been cleared. Hoping for a solution?

Hi @LarkspurJon,

Thanks for reaching out.

Since you are done with the basic troubleshooting, we need to check your backend. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @LarkspurJon,

This issue might be due to the CORS issue i.e called Cross-Origin Resource Sharing. I found that you are using the HTTPS whereas the WordPress site URL is specified HTTP at Settings > Reading, and that might be the reason behind your CORS issue.
I would suggest you update the URLs with HTTPS and check if that issue exists.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

My host provides me with a blanket SSL certificate for all sites, none of my other X Theme sites are having any issues. I am wondering if I changed the theme out to the X Theme, and use the Pro for this new site I am starting to build? Let me know if the issue has to do with the blanket SSL cert?

Hello @LarkspurJon,

I have logged in to your site and changes your site URL.

See the screenshot in the secure note.

After doing the changes, I was able to edit the pages in the page builder now.

Please check your site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.