Pro Theme Header Logo shrink on scroll removing clickable URL

Hi Guys,

I have a strange issue with a clients theme who is using Themeco Pro. On scroll when their logo resizes (using the effect animation to shrink on scroll). The url applied to the logo in the header, seems to disapear or no longer becomes clickable, until you return to the top of the page.

Mind you this only seems to occur in desktop mode, as on mobile there is no set effect to shrink on scroll (as intended).

The client URL is: https://hyrollerz.com.au/

If you require the admin backend login please feel free to ask I will supply it for you.

Hello @Dracostar,

Thanks for writing in! The effects of your image upon body scroll should be added β€œIN” and not on the β€œOUT”.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site
​
To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi ruenel I added the note for you, please note I made the attempt at what you said but it only reversed the effect to be shrunk on the start (as I haven’t defined a base). But I’m not sure if that is the main reason or not. Feel free to take a look and if possible any help you can provide further would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @Dracostar,

I was able to resolve your issue by removing the effects on the image element relying only on the effects added in your column.

Kindly check your header now.

1 Like

Hi Ruenel,

I just checked it, and can see it works perfectly now! Thankyou so much for the assistance!

So for a personal note for myself, next time when doing scaling animations for headers footers and any other elements, only apply it to the next parent above that child, and not the element itself correct? So it can retain the use of its href interactivity?

Thankyou once again.

Generally, that is correct, @Dracostar

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.