Pro Theme Editor

Hello,

I have just signed up to Pro and when I either go to the Theme Options or to edit a page using Pro, I can only seem to edit the mobile site (or what looks like the mobile site). The menu is contained within a menu like on the mobile site even though I have the desktop selected on the options.

Am I missing something? Also if I try to edit the Homepage for example, instead of showing me my current homepage to edit, it asks if I want to start from scratch or use a template. I just want to edit my current homepage!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jessie

Hi Jessie,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you built your website from a different WordPress theme and then you want to switch it to Pro. Please keep in mind that you cannot edit that page in the Cornerstone Builder, you need to start it from scratch. On your other issues, would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check the back-end settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.