Pro & TEC The event calendar

Hi
I have an critical error on the main calendar view when the GDPR plugin “Complianz” is active.
Under the list of events (one at the moment) is the error message.
The Page layout is broken (boxed instead of unboxed.
With Theme.co X Theme the error is there.
With Twenty Seventeen Standard WP Theme the error is not there.
I have sent this first to TEC, they said, I should tell you the issue.
Link in secure note.
I hope you can help.
Best Regards,
Hannes

Hello Hannes,

Thanks for posting in! When checking the site, there is this message below:

There was a critical error on your website.

Learn more about troubleshooting in WordPress.

This means that an error broke the site thus, it cannot continue loading the page. You may need to enable the WP Debug to be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.

If nothing is helping, please provide us your WP details so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you.
Here is the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/setup.php:75 Stack trace: #0 …/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): x_legacy_cranium_headers_reroute_templates(’’, ‘global’, ‘_content’, ‘the-excerpt’) #1 …/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #2 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(49): apply_filters(‘x_get_view’, Array, ‘global’, ‘_content’, ‘the-excerpt’) #3 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/global/_content.php(22): x_get_view(‘global’, ‘_content’, ‘the-excerpt’) #4 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(36): include(’/usr/local/www/…’) #5 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(77): x_render_view(’/usr/local/www/…’, Array, true) #6 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/ethos/content-page.php(22): x_get_view(‘global’, ‘_content’) #7 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(36): include(’/usr/local/www/…’) #8 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(77): x_render_view(’/usr/local/www/…’, Array, true) #9 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/ethos/wp-page.php(18): x_get_view(‘ethos’, ‘content’, ‘page’) #10 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(36): include(’/usr/local/www/…’) #11 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/view-routing.php(77): x_render_view(’/usr/local/www/…’, Array, true) #12 …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/templates/page.php(15): x_get_view(‘ethos’, ‘wp’, ‘page’) #13 …/wordpress/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(’/usr/local/www/…’) #14 …/wordpress/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(’/usr/local/www/…’) #15 …/index.php(17): require(’/usr/local/www/…’) #16 {main} thrown in …/wordpress/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/setup.php on line 75

Hi @salilou,

It might be due to the PHP version, I would also suggest you make sure that the PHP version should be 7.4. If the version is already set to the 7.4, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Setting it back to PHP 7.4 did it - thank you!
Why is this necessary?

Hey @salilou,

There could be some incompatibility with the code that is only working with PHP 7.4. I highly suggest just sticking to PHP 7.4 as it is the stable version of PHP.

Hope that helps.

OK thank you!

Hey @salilou,

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.