Pro stuck in a loop while editing Layout

Hi there, strange things happening.
I’m using X Pro 4.3.3 in Worpdress 5.7.2 environment and, suddenly, while working on column gaps, the Layout (single post) editor got stuck in a loop.
Oddily enough, I CAN edit Headers, Footers, Contents, build new layouts but I CAN’T work on the Single Post custom Layout I already built.

Working on Mac OS Big Sur with Brave browser v 1.26.77 installed.
Had a load of previous posts regarding similar subject but no clue.
Browser cache crystal clear. Also try to login with different browsers (Safari 14.1.1, Chrome 91.0.4472.114).

Any thoughts?

Hello @step64,

Thanks for writing in! Did you use Looper Providers in your layout? You may have created a Looper that is currently returning an infinite loop. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @step64,

The issue has occurred because the very first post that the builder is trying to load does not exist or has been redirected. You will have to select a specific post to display in the builder instead.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Gosh!
Didn’t even know I could select content to preview from there, thank you very much for pointing it out.
X Pro is like Minecraft: the more you dig, the more you find… :smiley:

Pls, mark it as solved.

Hi @step64,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.