PRO RC2 Bug

Hi, I found a likely bug in the RC2 release:

Fatal error : Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Header, because the name is already in use in /tesztoldalak/genedia.ethermedia.hu/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/regions/class-header.php on line 3

I updated on my local dev environment. Everything worked fine -> exported the site with WP-MIGRATE (worked with previous versions) and uploaded it to http://genedia.ethermedia.hu/

Upon finishing the upload, this error came up.

Thanks!

Hello @Pbalazs89,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you are using Pro theme and trying to install Cornerstone plugin because of that you are getting this error. I would suggest renaming the plugin with the help of FTP or Cpanel then delete it since Pro theme has inbuilt Cornerstone(Path: wp-content/plugins/ ) page builder available so you don’t need to install it separately.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi again,

Thanks for looking at the issue. I tried renaming the folder, but it did not help. I don’t think it’s installing anything in wp-content/plugins -

I’ll add the login details privately.

Hello @Pbalazs89,

Please be advised that our Support Forum only caters to support to the stable releases. Any issues related to beta and release candidates should be posted on the Beta Forum: https://theme.co/forum/c/beta/37

This is to avoid any mix-up and confusion among other users and our developers.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

I get a 404, could you send me a link or post is there // send me the link?

I also get this error in the wp-dashboard after importing the site:

Warning : strpos(): Empty needle in /home/entertai/ugyfelek/tesztoldalak/genedia.ethermedia.hu/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/admin/class-status.php on line 436

I also found a potential workaround:

1.Switch from Pro Child to Pro theme.
(error disappears)

1. Switch Back to Pro Child
    Site loads normally.

*** edit: unfortunately, it only fixes the issue if I’m logged in. Logged out, the user is unable to view the page

Hello @Pbalazs89,

It seems that you are not a member yet of the beta forum, please check out this thread to get involved with the beta forum:

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.