Pro-modify product pages

I know pro has its own version of cornerstone type When I’m on a product page with the info tabs under the item, how do I go in and modify and or add content? In cornerstone I selected CS and that was it. How do I do that in pro?
Thank you

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you have enabled the “Product Description Tab” in Pro > Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single Product and then go to WooCommerce > All Products so that you can edit your product page in Pro Editor. Yes, in the Pro theme, Pro Editor is the equivalent of Cornerstone.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi Ruenel - added all in single product. Where do I find Pro Editor?

Odd it says not validated but I added staging in the admin. I pasted the serial #, said it validated and a second later it went back to to not validated

Hello John,

You can find the “Edit in Pro” in your Products > All Products section.

Regarding the validation issue, to better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

that secure note link does not appear. I’ll open another browser and try / be right back

hi there just checking in :slight_smile:

it took and held the validation but edit with pro not appearing please see image

Hi John,

To activate the Content Builder for the WooCommerce product and get the Edit with Pro option, you need to activate the Product option from Pro > Settings > Permissions > General.

By going ahead, I have activated the option and now the Edit with Pro is visible to the Products.

Products-‹-pyramidtestsite-—-WordPress

Thanks

Ahh I missed it.

Thank you so much for your help!

Have a good day

1 more question. When I go to https://pyr1staging.wpengine.com/pro/#/content/1414 (as an example) I see broken links. How do I repoint those images from pro editor so they appear?

It seems I’m also unable to modify the copy.

Found it. All good. For others reading this:
Went to edit and found the product image and product gallery.

Hi John,

Glad that it resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.