Pro license validation purgatory after migrating a site

Hello,

I have just migrated a server from a staging environment (staging.example.com) to a live environment (example.com). I am having what appears to be the same issue as Valid License Not Validating. Reinstalling Pro did not correct the issue.

In that thread, it appears that there was an issue with the database server, but further details are in a private note. I am not finding any errors in phpMyAdmin (either with the server or when checking the database itself), and there are other pro-based sites on that server without issue. Is it possible to get further details on the resolution?

Hello Andy,

Thanks for writing in! Just revoke and revalidate your license. Please make sure that you have assigned the URL to your license code already. For example:

Kindly check out this documentation first:

If you are still having some issues with your validation, please provide us your WP credentials so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you for the information. Revoking/revalidating does not correct the issue, and the license does appear with the correct URL once it validates.

I have added the requested information in a secure note. Reiterating what I added in that note: this is a live site. You are welcome to log in and investigate, but please let me know what changes need to be made before you implement them. I can also clone this back to a staging site if you need, although given that the license was previously validating on the staging site, I’m not certain that this will be entirely effective.

Hey Andy,

I log in to your website and validate it without any issue. There could be a communication problem between your server and our server when you try to validate your website but gladly it is now working as it should be.

Hope that helps.

Well that’s strange. Thank you for looking into this. I’ll reply again if this occurs on a future site.

Hey Andy,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.