Pro: How to add custome Header and Footer to Layouts

I create Blog and Single layout, But I can assign header and footer on it. Please help

Hey Rob,

Thanks for reaching out!

To assign a header and a footer to a specific layout, you must set it where the layout is assigned. For example, if you have a custom layout for your Aircraft CPT, then the condition should be like this one.

Hope that helps.

I did it, but it doesn’t work. I used Polylang plugin, is it conflig?

Hey Rob,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your settings properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Please check and help me about it

hi, can you take time to check?

Hi Huan,

There is an ongoing issue with the Polylang and our development team is working on it. Alternatively, you can check the solution provided in the following thread.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hey Huan,

you can use the plugin from the link @tristup posted above. This is the best way I currently know, to use Polylang with Pro Theme.

A different way would be to not use Pro Themes’s Header and Footer Builder, but build you header and footer sections as Components und put them manually on each page. I did it that way before the aforementioned plugin by @guipozcab has been released.

Hey @raye,

We always appreciate your time and effort in sharing your ideas. @vibronics, please try the recommendation above.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.