Pro Headers "Sticky bar" looks unstable!

Hey there,

There seems to be an issue with the headers on my site here.

The issue is that I’ve set it to “Sticky bar” however, when scrolling, the bar seems unstable and doesn’t stick as smoothly as it has in the past.

Please, would you have a look from your end and let me know what could be causing this issue.

Thanks,
David

P.S. I have tried different versions of headers and the issue is the same.

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out.

Seems the header is not smooth due to the 2nd scrollbar appearing on your website. Can you please deactivate all the 3rd Part plugins, especially the Adroll one.
[SCREENSHOT]

If you still find the same issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few common issues:

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  3. Child Theme Issue
  4. CSS/JS Customization

Please remember that we don’t offer any support to the third-party plugins and issues related to that.

Thanks

Hey @tristup!

Thanks for your prompt reply.

There is no link to the [SCREENSHOT]

Please advise.

Thanks,
David

Hi David,

Sorry for the confusion. @tristup seems to have forgotten the screenshot link. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks.

Hey @ruenel!

Details sent a few minutes ago.

Thanks,
David

Hello @bbigdave,

You are experiencing this issue because on of your installed plugins has this built-in CSS code:

body {
    margin: 0;
    overflow-x: hidden;
}

I went ahead and fixed your issue by adding this custom CSS in your Theme Options.

/* fixes the weird scrolling */
body {
  overflow: visible;
}

Kindly check your site now.

Hi @bbigdave,

Due to some technical reasons, the screenshot was not attached. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Hey @ruenel!

You’re a genius mate :sunglasses:

The header works perfectly now :+1:t5:

Please, would you mind letting me the exact plugin that is causing this issue, because, I have the same problem on one of my other website?

You’ve been a tremendous help.

Thanks,
David

Hey @tristup!

No worries :wink: mate!

It’s all good!

Thanks,
David

Hi David,

Thanks, and we are really glad that the problem is resolved now. The Adroll was the plugin that causes the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.