Pro header sliding in elements

Hello,

Is there an option to let the elements of the Pro header slide in? For example I would like to have the hamburger menu and the logo slide in from different directions. Is there an option to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Hi @SchoonhovenOntwerpStudio,

Thanks for reaching out.
Regretfully, currently, there is no such option to make the element slide in. Although it is not possible right now, in the near future, you can have the Effect Module for the element
More details about the Effect Module was posted in our October Status Report here: https://theme.co/content/status-report-october-02-2020

Thanks

Thanks for your answer. I just read the report and that all sounds very exciting! Do you have an idea when this update will be available?

Cheers.

Regretfully, we don’t have any ETA for that currently, please stay tuned for the succeeding releases.

Thanks

Ok thanks. Just one more question, also the Beta Pro version doesn’t contain these updates yet?

Cheers.

Hello @SchoonhovenOntwerpStudio,

The Effects are present in all of the elements. Kindly click the element first and then find the Element Name > Effects.

Button element:

Icon element:

Hope this helps.

Hello Ruenel, thank you for the quick answer. These effects are only available now in the Beta version, correct? Because I don’t see this Effect tab in the current version that I am using.

Cheers.

Yes, the effect will be introduced in the next release update. This has been discussed in our status report here:

At the moment, it is not yet available in the current release.

Regards.

Thanks Ruenel, I will consider installing the Beta version.

Cheers.

You are most welcome!

Hello, I installed the Beta version and it’s possibilites look very promising. Although I understand that it is a Beta version, can I report bugs here?

I must admit I’m new to the Pro version in general so maybe I’m overlooking something. But it seems to me that the option of choosing a created header and to have it loaded on the entire site is not functioning. I will send you the login credentials in a secured note.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

We have a dedicated forum for the beta. All our beta testers are posting their bug reports in this forum here:

Thanks.

Thanks Ruenel, unfortunately I don’t seem to have access to this forum, can this be because I’m not a beta tester?

Cheers.

You need to be a Beta tester to post the query into that forum. Please find the link to Become A Beta Tester!

Thanks

Thank you!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.