Pro Header not showing up on a specific post

Hello,

I am having a issue with a specific post page: my header is not showing up on this post, I have many posts and the pro headers are working great on those.
In this one I have done everything as usual: set a low priority, add a condition for that specific post, I even tried disabling all other plugins but nothing changed.

This is the link to the post:

How can I solve this issue?

Thank you very much.

Hello Jacopo,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked the page and there is an error 500 on the CSS styling file.

GET https://www.simonacarniato.com/wordpress/wp-content/cache/autoptimize/css/autoptimize_f51adfc0070952bcd41e6db9502992df.css net::ERR_ABORTED 500
VM70:85 GET https://www.simonacarniato.com/wordpress/wp-content/cache/autoptimize/js/autoptimize_619ee0e9eceaebdd3a200359992f047d.js net::ERR_ABORTED 500

This can just be a caching issue or could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried everything and also solved the 500 error on CSS styling file but nothing changed.

I don’t understad why I have that issue only on that specific post

Hi Jacopo,

I have checked your website but unable to locate the Header associated with the given URL. I have tested an existing Header by assigning it to that page and it works perfectly. If you are still not able to assign the header, please specify the name of it for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.