Pro Header is not displaying correctly

Hi there,

I have tried creating my own pro header however, the header does not seem to display correctly. I have installed a template from Design Cloud: Adventure Ten. Even this is completely messed up.

I want to use the pro header, however it appears I cannot format it to the way I want to so having to stick with the standard header for now.

It is a brand new website, however, I did install a template site to begin with but removed this afterwards. My knowledge of X pro is limited, so any help is appreciated.

Please see below, a screenshot of what is happening when adding a new header from the template Adventure Ten - Please note I have not made any changes to the template what so ever:

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:

Thanks!

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for the information. I have logged in and I found out that you have installed the X and Pro theme incorrectly. You need to upload the x.zip and/or the pro.zip only. In your themes folder (wp-content/themes/), you have uploaded themeforest-GVo4z7St-x-the-theme-wordpress-theme and the x-theme-pro. I went ahead and fix the issue by moving the x and pro folder to the themes folder instead. Your issue should be resolved now.

Please check your site.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.