Pro features missing after update

Hi,
I’ve recently updated our WordPress website’s tech stack, including X Theme Pro, to the latest versions.

After the update, I noticed that the Pro features are not available on WordPress admin panel anymore (see the screenshot below). Instead, Cornerstone appeared as the tool to make edits to the website. Is this normal or am I missing something? Cornerstone plugin is not activated on WP.

When editing a page, some of the features and CSS styles don’t seem to be available through Cornerstone anymore.

I have a child theme in place and activated.

Current versions:

• X 6.2.5
  • X Theme Pro 6.5.9.
  • WordPress 6.6.2
  • Cornerstone 7.5 (I updated the plugin just in case, even though it’s not activated)
  • PHP 8.2

Hello @tommipa,

After the update of the X/Pro theme, your dashboard would look like this, there would be a Pro menu and a Cornerstone menu. Please have a look at the screenshot below.
Dashboard-‹-TEST-—-WordPress (1)

I would suggest you please purge all the cache and recheck it again. If it doesn’t work please troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks @prakash_s! So, just to be super clear: There shouldn’t be any submenus under the Pro menu on WordPress admin?

I haven’t had the time to fiddle around with page edits much after the update, but I’ve noticed for instance, that the general settings set to headings are not applied to headline elements. I mean, I would like to have a ready set of settings applied to all headline elements added to pages. It looks like the general and heading settings don’t make a difference. Do you have any ideas what could be wrong here?

Hey @tommipa,

Yes, that is the new update for X/Pro, you won’t see submenus under Pro but if you installed a bundled plugin when you hover Pro, there will be a setting for the plugins.

On the other hand regarding the Headline, if you set your headline in Global Options it should be adopted across your website unless you specify something on the headline on each page.

Hope that helps.