Pro Editor not loading again (and I've tried all the usual troubleshooting)

Hi.

The Pro Editor is once again not loading on my site https://999club.org/. This is a problem that has at least four times this year.

I’ve been through all the trouble shooting instructions and none of those steps have worked so far, including:

1.Plugin Conflict - check
2.Theme Update related issue - check
3.Child Theme Related issue - check
4.CSS/JS Customization - can’t check because I can’t access the Theme Options
5.Disabling Cache - check
6. Uninstalling and reinstalling Pro - check

Please can you help me to understand why I’m having another issue loading the Pro Editor.

thanks you

David

WordPress Version 5.8.1 with Pro theme 5.0.8
WP LIMIT: 256 MB| PHP 7.4.24 @64BitOS

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out!

It seems that you have done the basic troubleshooting and the issue still persist on your website, would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can take a look? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks Marc. I’ve done that.

Hi Marc. It seems the website 999club.org is down. I can’t get access to it. Is that because you’re looking at it - testing stuff?

Hello David,

I am another staff, I tried to access your site’s dashboard but the given credentials are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Thanks. I’ll add the new log in here.

Hi David,

I check your website but I can’t replicate the issue, the Pro editor is just loading fine on my end. That being said, I suggest that you clear your browser cache.

Hope that helps.

Hi Marc. Thanks for looking at it. clearing my browser is the first step I take when I get this issue. I logged into the website and ProEditor is loading for me now too.

It’s just not reliably loading. I never know when I log into the site to make changes whether or not Pro Editor is going to load. It’s exhausting going through all the troubleshooting each time.

I hope it doesn’t happen again. But if it does, I’ll be in touch.

Thanks for your help in this case.

Hi David,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end! If the issue still occurring in the future, don’t hesitate to reach us. If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.