Pro Dynamic Content not working in live site?

Hi,
I have been using ACF with cornerstone for some time by pulling custom fields for the current post using {{acf:fieldname}} tags in my content. This has worked fine in previous versions of PRO (I am currently using ProVersion: 2.3.8) on my site.

However once I upgrade to the current version this breaks and all the content simply shows nothing or only the code {{acf:fieldname}} in live view. I can still see content displaying in cornerstone previews.

I was excited about using the new Pro capabilities inserting dynamic ACF content through cornerstone with global block but this has the same issues. Followed the steps about creating this type of content shown in this instructional video but having this same issue. I have been forced to roll back to the older version of PRO to allow the site to function for the time being.

I noticed a post about this from Mar 2019 is this something that has been fixed.

Thanks
Eric

Hello @zeusofolus

Thanks for writing to us.

Please make sure you have set the “Dynamic Content” as “Always ON” from the X/Pro–>Settings -->User Preferences–>Dynamic Content.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.