Pro conversion not avaliable

Hello,

I used to have a free X to Pro conversion on my account but it is no longer available.
Would anyone be able to look into it?

Thank you,

Leo

Hi Leo,

I have checked and found that the offer of 60% off is currently available in your account for Pro conversion.

Thanks

Hi @tristup
Thank you for checking. I used to have a free upgrade available but it disappeared.
I’m wondering what happened to it…

Leo

Hey @leofromrio,

The promo is a one-time offer only depending on when you bought the license. It may expire or may not be available in some of the purchased license codes. If you have purchased the X theme license prior to the launch of the Pro theme, you may even have it for free.

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel

I believe that’s what happened. I had purchased 3 X single licenses and converted one to pro after it was launched. I still had conversions available but it no longer allows me to do so without payment. Was there a time limit on the conversion?
Thanks,

Leo

Hi @leofromrio,

If you convert your X single license to Pro, you need to pay for each conversion. Let us say you have 3 X single licenses, then you need to pay 3 times if you want to convert those 3 X licenses.

Hope that helps.

Hi, @marc_a

I feel like we’re going around in circles here. I fully understand how the system and the upgrades work.
I’ll just reiterate that I had free available conversions on my dashboard that are no longer available.
What happened to them?

Thank you

Hello @leofromrio,

The Free X to Pro conversion is only available to licenses that are purchased way before the release of the Pro theme. I have checked your two X licenses and they were purchased around May 2017 which is no longer covered by the free conversion. Only licenses purchased before April 2017 are eligible.

If you have licenses that were purchased on the said dates, please send us the license code in a secure note so that we can check it.

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

Thanks for the reply.
I understand it and that was the reason for questioning why it’s no longer available on the dashboard. I clearly recollect having one free conversion available and now it’s gone. It’s as simple as that.

Here’s one purchased in April 2017

and here’s one I purchased in 2014. I don’t have the invoice number for it but here’s a couple of screenshots

Hello @leofromrio,

Please log in to your Themeforest account and go to the Downloads section. Find the license.txt file of all the X themes that you have purchased so that we can check out the license codes of those purchases and check it over our license code database.

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.