Pro - Can't edit web page content in Pro/Cornerstone editor page, sidebar is blank

I have WordPress, Pro Theme and all plugins fully updates. I ruled out compatibility issues with third party plugins and still when I click Edit with Pro and I click on any element on any page to edit the content of that element, the sidebar where all the settings for that element appear is completely blank. Also when going to theme options, the sidebar where all the options for the theme appear is completely blank. This has effectively left me with no way to properly edit my website’s content.

I tried clearing style cache in Pro > Settings, but that didn’t work either.

The website with this issue is kaikaibrai.com.

Hi @jgille07,

Thanks for reaching out!

Since you are done with the basic troubleshooting and the issue still persists. Would you mind sharing your credentials so that we can check and confirm the issue? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @jgille07,

Thanks for providing all your details!

It is one of your plugins that causing the issue that you can’t edit your elements using Pro. I suggest that you deactivate all your plugins and enable them one by one to find the culprit.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I’ve already tried that and the issue is still persisting.

Hello @jgille07,

Thanks for sharing the login details. I went ahead and checked your site dashboard it seems that there might be plugin conflict and permalink issue. I deactivated the plugin called “My Custom Functions”. After deactivating I set the permalink and setting to Plain and then reset to Post name. I also activated the WP-Rocket cache plugin and purge all the cache and minified JS/CSS then I deactivated the WP-Rocket plugin. After resetting the permalink and then I checked your Theme option and Page backend it seems that it is working fine.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Theme option

Backend mode

Frontend mode

I would recommend you whenever you deactivate any cache and minification plugin you need to purge all the cache and JS/CSS minified files. I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again. It would be best if you could check it in the private mode of the browser.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.