Pro: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading

I’ve converted my site to pro.

When I add a post and hit the save button following error occurs in the backend:

A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

Furthermore the following Errormessage occurs in the frontend when calling the post:

Fatal error: ob_start(): Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /xxx/xx/xx/htdocs/xx/xx/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-wrapper.php on line 156

I’ve tried all described solutions in the KB and Forum, nothing helps.

Any idea?

Hi there,

You for providing your login information for further investigation. I checked your website and created a test page and use the pro builder to add a simple alert box. It was working correctly with no problem. This shows that there should be a problem on the elements that you used in the page or the header or footer builders.

Please kindly add adaptor kit of your page to your website and remove elements one by one to see what is the problem cause.

Usually, the area that you’ve explained in the question is caused by mode_security settings of your hosting service provider all performance services beach unified assets such as CloudFlare. For more information:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/popular-questions/204

Thank you.