Pro 6.1.9: All Layouts gone from the list after the update

Hi!
Continuing on the list of issues after updating this website here and here, Now I have noticed that all layouts are gone from the list on the staging website where I made the update.

Is it possible to get the list of layouts back?

Thank you!

Your layouts are there, you’ve just lost the translations and the custom layouts are all assigned to the default language. If you search by Archive type in the document list you’ll see what I mean. I’m going to run through the migration on your pro5 site tomorrow or friday. Once again a post_type change issue, but in the WPML case we have to actively write a migration for their translations as well as they doesn’t support changing a post type. I would assume you can’t upgrade till this is solved though.

1 Like

I’ve also had some issues with this. Not sure if it is the same or even related but thought it may help.

The layouts were in Cornerstone for both languages but both the English and French pages were showing French on the front-end. It looked like the layouts got separated into two separate pages with the French one being second.

I had to add addtional permissions in WPML. I had to allow the below two to be translatable. As it was working in Pro 5 I’m not sure why this was necessary.

Layouts ( cs_layout_archive )
Layouts ( cs_layout_single )

Once I’d done I click the “French flag” in cornerstone and remade the French pages. I copied the existing French into the layout for the new French page. Not ideal but at least my pages are now working.

Yeah this is the exact issue I’m trying to prevent. I released a fix where it forcefully sets those post types through WPML (as the WPML config was not enough if you already had WPML running) upon upgrading to 6. That still doesn’t fix the post type change so I need to take another pass at the migration code to make sure the languages stick upon moving and unfortunately this is something we have to maintain ourselves.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.