Pro 5.1 bug with Ajax add to cart

I’m going to refer to this previous thread as you have closed this.

This is still a problem in Pro 5.1. What I have figured out since I brought this to your attention is that the problem occurs when using a Global Color.

So if you set the ajax add to cart colours in the theme options, if you use a Global Color, then the add to cart keeps the same green as the default. If you use the colour picker without choosing a global colour then it works

Hey @urchindesign,

Thanks for updating in! Be advised that all threads will be closed after 10 days if they no longer receive any responses.

To better assist you with the issue, kindly provide us access to your site. We need to investigate your issue. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This is a repeatable issue.

Simply install WordPress, install Pro, install WooCommerce.

Create a custom woo archive layout, set woo to use Ajax. Create some global colors, change the ajax colours in the theme options. Go to your archive page and click add to cart. You will see the ajax event icon stays the default grey and green. Switch to a non global colour and the ajax event colour changes to the colours you set.

This has now happened on several sites and is repeatable.

Hello @urchindesign,

This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.