Pro 4.1.5 continuous spinning loader on WordPress 5.6.2

The site can be viewed by users but whenever I go to edit a page with Pro or even go to theme options, I get a continuous black and grey spinner. I can’t update any pages or posts on the site.
I have disabled all plugins, reset caches on the website and hard-reloaded cache in the browser. It still occurs.
Using child theme v1.0.0

Hello @roobobob,

Thanks for writing in! The issue could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for your reply. I still have the issue after trying these.
I’ll add a secure note with login information. Many thanks.

Hello @roobobob,

Please update your PHP version to 7.4. You might want to check some of the issues of your server that needs to be addressed as well.

See the secure note.

We also recommend that you increase your PHP execution time limit to at least 300.

I went ahead and edited some of your pages. I did not encounter any issues. Kindly check your site again.

Best Regards.

Thank you for your help.
I’m still having trouble loading any edit pages even after I’ve increased the PHP execution time limit.
I’m now going to update the PHP version to 7.4 which will take me a couple of days—it’s sitting on a Bitnami image so I need to transfer it to a new image. If I still have troubles I’ll come back and seek more help. Many thanks!

Hi @roobobob,

Great! Just let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.