Pro 4.1.4 not working with WPML

I have several multilingual websites using WPML and the Pro theme. After updating to Pro 4.1.4 editing translated language pages is not possible any more. The Pro editor is opening only the native language.

Please can you have a look to this and come with a patch?

Best regards, Seppe

Hello @seppeg,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 4.1.5
  • WordPress 5.6
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello @ruenel,

Thanks for reaching out. I did upgrade to the latest versions (you gave). This didn’t solve the issue. Please have a look to the website. I provided all the needed information.

Best regards, Seppe

Hi @ruenel,

I made a video to illustrate the issue.

The main language of the website is dutch, if you go to the secondary language french; then go to “Pro -> Edit page”. The page builder is loading, please keep an eye on the url. The page builder is loading the french page id; then it forwards to the dutch page id and loads the dutch page.

Have a look at https://www.dropbox.com/s/7g7qhll6p77bwux/blondeau.mp4?dl=0

Best regards, Seppe

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue on my website. Can you help me with this ?

Thanks,
Marie

Hey Seppe and Marie,

I checked the home page and the translated page can be edited. You need to use the Translation Flags located at the right bottom corner.

The language in the URL does not affect the functionality of the Translation in the Builder.

If you were able to go to the translated page directly previously, the behavior now might be intentional due to some WPML bug fixes.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Hi @christian, thanks for pointing out. Using the language flags instead works fine.

Best regards, Seppe

Hi Seppe,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.