Pro 4.0 Issue with E&P Form Builder

Hi there,

Updates on a staging server to Pro 4.0 and I am getting the following error with the E&P form builder plugin activated (WP Debug Mode on).

Notice : Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4027

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on null in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php:157 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php(37): Cornerstone_Shortcode_Finder->wp_estimation_form_process_header_footer(Object(WP_Post)) #1 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Cornerstone_Shortcode_Finder->wp_estimation_form(Object(WP_Post)) #2 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(212): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Object(WP_Post), Array) #3 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/WP_Estimation_Form/includes/lfb-core.php(1492): apply_filters(‘cost_estimation…’, Object(WP_Post)) #4 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): LFB_Core->conditionally_add_scripts_and_styles(Array) #5 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(255): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #6 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php(3190): apply_filters_ref_array(‘the_posts’, Array) #7 /v in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 157

Hope you can help!

Cheers

Hi @kademcconville,

Thanks for reaching out.

I tried to activate the Estimation & Payment Forms plugins with the latest version of Pro 4.0 but I didn’t get any error like what you have. Maybe there’s a plugin conflict, I suggest that you will do TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi there.

Deactivating all plugins, besides Estimation & Payment Forms, still issue persists.

Switching to Twenty Twenty One theme, no error.

This is a Pro issue, specific to my set-up.

Thanks.

Hi @kademcconville,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I can confirm this is an issue in the latest version of Pro. We have corrected it for the first point release.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for that - secure note updated :slight_smile:

Hi @kademcconville,

To install the new patch that fixes the issue, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey,

Amended :slight_smile:

Hi @kademcconville,

I’ve tried logging into your WordPress dashboard but I’m getting: “Unknown Username” Would you mind double checking those details for us? Thanks!

My apologies, I have reset and updated.

Cheers!

Thanks! You’re all set. We’ve installed a patched version which is just 4.0.0 with this issue and another couple adjustments. You can safely update when the next official release is available.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.