Preview Could Not Load - Can't Resolve

Hi Support,

I’ve run into an issue where I’m receiving the following error:

“The preview could not load. This is often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive cacheing…”

I’ve sifted through the forums and followed some of the common solutions to the problem such as:

• Updating all plugins and theme
  • clearing the browser cache
  • disabling plugins
  • checking PHP version and adjusting limits (adjusted to 512MB)
  • deleting and resetting .htaccess

Console: ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
(404)ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

I can’t seem to resolve the issue. Could you please look into the error and suggest a solution?

URL: www.freshasf.ca

Thanks in advance!

Hello @charlescthomson,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you already have don’t the basic troubleshooting. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @charlescthomson,

In your error_log, there is this error message:

[23-Sep-2020 19:06:01 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'asl_locator' (T_STRING), expecting ',' or ')' in /home/chuckste/public_html/freshasf.ca/wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-yquMu3GC-agile-store-locator-google-maps-for-wordpress/public/partials/template-frontend-2.php on line 147

This means that a plugin called Agile Store Locator is causing an issue. You may need to contact the creators of the plugin regarding this matter. Meanwhile, I found out that you also have an outdated PHP. Please see the secure note.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi,

I’ve contacted ASL support - they can’t replicate the error and don’t suspect that it is their plugin causing the issue. I have deactivated and uninstalled their plugin. It did not fix the issue.

Is there something else that may be causing the issue?

Thanks

Hi @charlescthomson,

I check your website to see if the preview will not load but when I test some of your pages ex: home, news, farm locations the preview is working fine. Please let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.