Posts page and archives pages not loading properly

Hi there, my blog posts page and archives/categories pages stopped loading last night. Now all that loads is what you see on the right. The actual posts with thumbnail image and excerpt are not loading.

I’ve cleared my cache, tried the site on different devices and browsers, disabled all plugins, but nothing helps.

Hello Ahmed,

Thanks for writing to us

Thanks for checking plugin conflict and troubleshooting by disabling cache. It might be the issue id Version Compatibility. Please make sure everything is updated as recommended in our version compatibility page.

If it doesn’t work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for reply, I will send

Hello Ahmed,

It seems that you have updated the WordPress version. I would suggest you purge all the cache of Cloudflare and clear your browser cache then check it again.

If it does not work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your login details in the secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site.

Thanks

I purged all cache of cloudflare as well as the browser cache but no any response.
I tried to rollback to the previous version of wordpress, and everything is normal

For the meantime, I will stick with the previous version of wordpress and will make a staging area and come back to you.
Thanks in advance

Great! Our staff will be standingby.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.