Posts element date range

I have a page where I am adding a posts element with the Looper Provider set to Query Builder. I would like to be able to set a date range of the last month. For example to display all of Junes posts in s specific category. I would then like to provide a link to the category archive for the older posts. I see where I can set a date range, but nothing that allows me to set the current month. Is this possible?

Hi @ehsd,

Regretfully, there is no such option to select only the month in the Date option of Query Builder from the Looper Provider. To make the date range of a month, you can select the first date of the month as the Publish After option and the last date of the month as the Publish Before option which covers up the full month.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Ok. I’m trying to avoid having to update the date range.

I have another question that you may be able to answer. I want to have the text link clickable direct to the media linked in the post, with link text that is set vs the raw url. I have setup a couple ACF fields (link text and link URL), but can’t seem to have the post element headline link directly to the file, it links to the post. I have the Headline text pull the ACF link text field and the headline element link option is on and pulling the ACF link URL field.

Hello @ehsd,

You can use the dynamic content code to pull the data {{dc:acf:post_field field="my_custom_text"}} where you “my_custom_text” is the name of the ACF field.

Members-Content-Pro (2)

Members-Content-Pro (2)

In case if it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I have it set as you show in your example and still can’t get it to link to the document url instead of the post.

I have a test page setup I can give you access to in a secure note.

Hi @ehsd,

Thank you for the credentials, it seems you’re not editing your posts in Cornerstone.

Take a look on this test post the {{dc:acf:post_field field="link_url"}} and {{dc:acf:post_field field="link_text"}} are actually working fine.

Please clarify if we are missing something.

Cheers!

The page is definitely edited in the Pro content editor. I see your test page is working as expected. I have the same config on the production page and the same issue. I’m not sure what the issue is. The page I linked you was saved as a draft, I published it in case this was the issue and updated the secure note. Can you confirm you are getting the same issue on the same page?

Hello @ehsd,

I checked your given page settings. It seems that you are using our Post element where you have added the Headline element and trying the pulls the data of the ACF field. Please note that the default Post element Looper consumer column base container tag is anchor tag <a> and the anchor link is been populated by the default link that is Permalink. Please remember that you can have multiple anchor tags inside the anchor tag that is why your ACF link value is not rendering on the Headline element. I would suggest you set the Looper consumer column base tag as DIV and then check it again.

Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

That’s it! I just changed the post link to use my ACF link field and turned off the headline link. Works as expected now!

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.