Post Term not populating

Hello,

On the home page: http://kontaktmag.flywheelstaging.com I have a Looper Provider for the “restaurant & bar” category.

It is pulling through the posts correctly. I have a headline element that is set for {{dc:term:name}} but the post category name doesn’t appear. I also created a component that does the same thing (also with {{dc:term:url}} on the button).

I know the provider is correct because the posts are coming through. Am I using the wrong dynamic content code?

Thanks in advance.

Hello @zenzino,

Thanks for writing in! You can only use {{dc:term:name}} in an archive layout assign to a category or taxonomy page. If you must use {{dc:term:name}} in your Looper, you must first use the Looper Provider Current Terms Provider. Like this structure:

Looper Provider Query Builder (to display post items)
   Looper Consumer
       Display Post Title
       Looper Provider Current Terms/Looper Consumer
             Display `{{dc:term:name}}`

You can use the Terms element:

Best Regards.

Hey @ruenel,

Thanks for the response. I see now that the terms are a separate Provider from the posts.

I’m still not getting it, though.

I have the page set up as follows:

Section: Provider Query Builder (Posts, Taxonomies (category))
Row: Provider (Current Terms)
Element: Headline (term name) consumer
Element: Button (term name, term URL) consumer
Row: Posts (consumer)

I tried putting the Providers and consumers in different locations but nothing worked.

I read the page you linked but didn’t see the answer there.

Hi @zenzino,

It is very difficult to understand the structure of the Provider and the Consumer of the page where you are facing the problem. I would suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– Specific Page where you are facing the problem.

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Please check if the consumer is properly added for every provider.

Thanks