Post Slider Responsive Settings for the last two breakpoints

Dear X Theme,

I am getting the desired results on the cornerstone for my slider for the last 2 smallest breakpoints. Unfortunately, it looks a bit differently on my phone and chrome inspector.

http://dezernatv4.datavisuals.de/ here, you can see the slider online.

I attached what the last two breaking points look like on the cornerstone (desired layout).

I also attached what I’m seeing on various mobile devices. The category item overlaps with the picture.

How do I achieve that the components vertically don’t overlap on mobile views? (Desktop views are great).

Hello @burkiburak,

Thanks for writing in!

In smaller screens, remove the 400 pixel height of the DIV element container and set it to auto. To better assist you with this issue, please provide us access so we can check your slider settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Ruenel,
I just have provided you with username and password in a secure note.
You can have access and make change to my site http://dezernatv4.datavisuals.de/

Thanks for helping me out.

Hello @burkiburak,

You are having some issues because you added absolute positioning with the top and right values which made it complicated especially on smaller screens.

Did you know that by just enabling the Flexbox Direction option in your Slide element, you can display the featured images and your Div content element side by side? With the responsive element styling, you can then switch from Row to Column display. I have created an example for you which is more easier. You can check out the example demo in the URL added in the secure note below.

With a little adjustments, I think my example demo is a bit less complicated and still have the same layout that you want to achieve.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Ruenel, it worked like a charm and I do understand the problem right now.
Great service as always. Thanks X Team.

Hi @burkiburak,

We’re glad that my colleague Ruenel was able to help you with your issue! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.