Post Page Numbering not working

Urgent, post page numbering doesn`t work. Once I click page 2, page 3, page 4, page 5 etc… It shows only contents from page one… Please helpnav

Hello @SamJoe,

Please ensure you have not enabled the Looper provider on the archive page since the default WordPress loop is working on the archive page so you don’t need an extra loop. If it doesn’t work, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

@prakash_s

Thanks for your response.

I`ll be waiting on your kind assistance and resolution…

Hello @SamJoe,

I checked your layout it seems that you have set the Looper provider as Query Builder, please note that you don’t need the Looper provider on the archive page, I would suggest you please disable the Looper Provider and you need to keep only Looper consumer to get the pagination element working.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thanks for your help… But my issue is this… If I disable the Looper Provider, how do I get a specific category for that layout?

Hi Joe,

In the Archive Layout a default looper is already integrated and, you don’t need to use the Looper Provider. Please let us know if you are facing any issues after disabling the Looper as suggested by Prakash.

Thanks

I understand you… I don`t want to fetch all post, just a specific category

How do i do that?

Hi Joe,

The Archive Layout will show the posts from that category, while you check the specific category only. But if you want to show a specific category wherever the layout is assigned, you need to add the Looper Provider for that.
But, please remember that the post pagination element works with the default WordPress query and predefined templates only. I would like to request that you go through the following thread on a similar topic.

Thanks

Thanks… I`ll take a look at this and hope it helps

You’re welcome, @SamJoe.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.