Post element on mobile are cut off

i have posts element on homepage and on web looks fine but on mobile it looks like below

Hello Chris,

Thanks for writing in! You are having this issue because you did not set up a responsive column layout. On smaller screens, the Posts elements still display 3 columns. You should edit the page and in your row settings, enable responsive styling by clicking the word “Template”:

For more details about the Responsive Styling, kindly check this out:

Best Regards.

i have tried this and it hasnt fixed issue. i set mobile to 2 columns but still shows 3 on mobile even after clearing cache

Hi Chris,

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can take a closer look? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Chris,

I check your homepage and found out that it is now showing 2 columns in the mobile view. If you are still seeing 3 columns on your end, I suspect that this could be a cache issue. I suggest that you clear any cache associated with your website and also clear your browser cache.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.