Post element layout issue

Hi in my editor (Cornerstone) the post layout is correct:

But the output on my website is different (https://yogaviveka.com/viveka/):

Even weirder I use the same element in another page and is worsk perfectly (https://yogaviveka.com/trattamenti/)… Any idea why?
Thank you

Hello @RendallN,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue plugin conflict or cache issue just because the builder style is overridden by the plugin style or cache style or might be the custom CSS code issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi how can be a conflict with PLUGIN/CSS/etc… while it works perfectly in one page, and in another no?
I give you the access in Private

Hey @RendallN,

We do not know if you have added a plugin shortcode in the page that causes layout issues. To rule that out, we recommend the plugin conflict test. If you have mentioned both pages are completely identical, we might not have suggested that.

If you have not done all of my colleague’s recommendation, please do so as that will help you know the cause of the issue.

I’ll just add that layout issues are often caused by custom coded HTML. Please review all of your content where you inserted some custom code. To help you in troubleshooting:

1. Change the page template to Blank No Container | No Header No Footer to eliminate codes from the header and footer. If this fixes the issue, you’ll know that some custom code or broken HTML is in the header and/or footer.
  2. If issue persists, review your content. Delete sections one at a time while checking if the issue persists each time.
  3. Also, clear the Style Cache in WP Admin Menu > Cornerstone > Settings. Cornerstone generated styles might get stuck in rare cases and this will clear that.

By the way, your access you gave us isn’t admin level so we can’t check your site. Before you get back to us, please perform our suggestions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello I checked point by point your suggestion but unfortunately the issue is not solved…
I deactivated all plugins, deleted all custom CSS etc… Changed the page template, deleted sections and purged Style Cache but nothing :frowning:

I gave you the ADMIN level anyway.
Thank you for support

Oh sorry guys I found out the problem! It was a missing tag closing in an header ()…
Thank you

Hi @RendallN,

Glad that you are able to find the reason behind your issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.