Possible Bug - Slider

Hello, I’ve been trying to create a slider with 3 slides, but only display 1 at a time. As you can see in the screenshot, I followed the documentation but unfortunately it’s still showing 3 slides at a time on the front end instead of 1. (I changed the “# per page” setting from 3 to 1), and followed the documentation.

Is this a bug? Or am I missing something? I tried clearing cornerstone cache, but no luck. Please advise.

WordPress 5.9.3
Cornerstone 6.1.4
PHP 7.4
MariaDB 10.3

Hello @kostax,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked the slider settings on my localhost and it seems that it is working fine at my end. In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s , I added the secure note with details.

Hello @kostax,

I can confirm that this is a bug. We already informed our developers about this issue. I cannot guarantee a fix at this point. Rest assured that we are going to bump our issue tracker to follow on this issue.

Please bear with us.

Hi @ruenel,

Thank you for confirming it is a bug and informing the developers to fix it in a future update. I’ll use a different solution until this gets fixed.

You are most welcome @kostax

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.