Portfolio sort function not working in Pro or X

What has happened to the Sort feature within Portfolio display?
It has seemed to stop working on all websites I’ve created using X or Pro that utilise that feature.

When viewing a portfolio page, and you click the sort button, all articles fall to the left.
Here’s an example:
https://www.gardenpots.co.nz/all-products/outdoor-pots/

I’ve also tried turning off all plugins, only leaving Cornerstone running, which didn’t fix the issue.
It would be great to get this sorted.

Hey @JoKaMedia,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and the temporary solution is to add the following code in Theme Options > JS.

if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css'

If that doesn’t work, please keep it in the Global JS then perform the following troubleshooting steps.

1. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  2. Css/Js Customization
  3. Disabling Cache
  4. Disabling Cdn

Please do all the applicable steps before going back to us for further investigation if needed.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. This seemed to work on most of my sites.
One it didn’t work on and displayed the js code below the footer on every page and didn’t fix the function.

Any suggestions??

Hey @JoKaMedia,

Please make sure to add the code in the Theme Options > JS and also please make sure that the theme is updated to the latest version. If the issue still persists, would you mind sharing your admin credentials? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @JoKaMedia,

I have checked your site and I cannot view the site.

By the way, can you please put a semi-colon at the end of the code?
if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css';

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Done what you said and it’s still showing the js code below the footer.

Sorry, still showing the js code in the footer and still not fixed the sort feature in portfolio.

Hi @JoKaMedia,

I went ahead and moved the specific code to the top of Theme Options > JS and now the code is not showing in the footer anymore. It might be the code you commented out in the Theme Options > JS which was the cause behind your issue.

Thanks

Thanks for your help…really appreciate you fixing this for me :slight_smile:

Hey @JoKaMedia,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end! if you have any other concerns or clarification regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.