Portfolio pages not displaying correctly

When creating a portfolio page the content is added in what appears to be a sidebar. The main body contains a small square that looks like it might be a portfolio icon but there is no interaction when clicking and I cannot drag and drop elements into it

. Is there something I am missing about creating portfolio pages? (Just in case… this is not an issue created by the new WP update…this problem has existed for months, I’m just now getting around to needing a portfolio page. ). Thank you.

Hi Tanya,

To better help you with your concern, we need to examine your website.Please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

See attached secure note.

Hi Tanya,

I tried to login with your given credentials but I’m getting an error:

ERROR: Invalid login credentials.

Please double check username/password. While checking your site on the front-end it seems like a plugin conflict, please check for the following first:

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  3. DISABLING CACHE
  4. DISABLING CDN
  5. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Let us know how this goes!

Please see secure note. When this issue started…

1. I deactivated all plugins and the problem persisted.
  2. I had not done any css customization (I have since, but that shouldn’t be the problem).
  3. I searched for cache in wordpress but couldn’t find anything. I don’t think I have any plugins that relate to cache.
  4. I am not experiencing a 404 error and do not have a cdn plugin
  5. Everything is updated.

Thank you for your help!

Hello Tanya,

I checked your website Dashboard, It seems that page builder is working fine in Portfolio post content.

Let’s talk about the main content area width, It seems that you have set Stack -->Ethos. If you set Stack as Ethos then your Portfolio main content would be on the right side.

You can set the different Stack from Pro-->Theme Option -->Stack.
-Pro1

For example, if you set Stack as Integrity then you main content area would be like this

Alternatively, you can use the WordPress default editor for Portfolio Posts content.

Thanks

Thank you. But what is the little gallery icon for in the main portion of the page?

Hello Tanya,

The icon you referred to “little gallery icon” will redirect you to the List or Archive page of Portfolio Posts.

Please remember that the Gallery Icon button comes only if you select Ethos as Stack
Thanks

Thank you. I switched to integrity and see that it moves over to the left.

1. What should display in that portion of the page for ethos?
  2. Is there a way to move the “body” over to the left in ethos?

Hi Tanya,

On your first question, on the left side of the portfolio page when you select ethos as stack it will display a featured image.

Then on your second question, this would require customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Wonderful! Thank you very much!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.