Portfolio Layout not working properly with Pro Header

I am using the old Portfolio Layout for this page: https://ena.b05.myftpupload.com/portfolio/

When I assigned a custom header (using Pro Header builder) the sorting “+” sign no longer appears. I’m sure it’s just hiding behind the header, but I can’t find where to fix it, since nothing is in cornerstone when I try to edit the portfolio page.

I also wish to change the layout of the portfolio page to display 3 images instead of 2, and use the entire full width, instead of the global area in the middle. I can’t find where to make these changes anymore.

Thank you!

Hello @capodanno,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > JS and insert this line first:
if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css';

An ongoing issue happening in the portfolio page. You can check out this old thread for reference:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you for that, but I was already aware of that issue. My problem is different. I’ll repeat:

I am using the old Portfolio Layout for this page: https://ena.b05.myftpupload.com/portfolio/

When I assigned a custom header (using Pro Header builder) the sorting “+” sign no longer appears. I’m sure it’s just hiding behind the header, but I can’t find where to fix it, since nothing is in cornerstone when I try to edit the portfolio page.

I also wish to change the layout of the portfolio page to display 3 images instead of 2, and use the entire full width, instead of the global area in the middle. I can’t find where to make these changes anymore.

Thank you!

Hello @capodanno,

Please note when you assign the custom Header for the Portfolio archive page the Filter and its plus icon would not come. To display the filter and plus icon on the Portfolio archive page you need to unassign the custom Header for this page or in case you want a custom Header on the Portfolio archive page, it would require custom development. I would suggest you please contact a developer who can assist you with your concerns or subscribe to One where customization questions are answered. Please note we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

In case you want 3 column layout, I would suggest you please follow these steps.

1. Go to pages and select the Portfolio page
  2. Click on the only Edit button
    Pages-‹-TEST-—-WordPress
  3. Scroll down to the Portfolio page settings
  4. Select the column layout

Hope it helps
Thanks

Oh, I see! I wasn’t expecting that to require custom development. I’ll take a different approach.

Thanks!

You’re welcome

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.