Portfolio items pages show error 404 after x theme update

Hello

Few days ago I`ve updated my x theme on my site https://ufo3d.com to the latest version and after this my portfolio items pages started to show 404 error. Draft items have normal preview but after publishing they show 404 error (same situation when I make already published item draft again). Alsough i can’t find my portfolio items folder in my site’s filesystem after theme update.

Can you help me with this please?

Hello @mediaconsulting_com_ua,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of Permalink settings or the .htaccess file issue. I would suggest you reset your Permalink to plain and then set it Post name. I would recommend you to check your .htaccess file that is available in the root folder of your WordPress installation.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Permalinks

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello
I’ve tried this but nothing worked. Maybe I’ve done thomething wrong but now I`ve got no idea what to do.

Hi @mediaconsulting_com_ua,

Thanks for reaching out!

We can’t access your WP-admin, please check it with your hosting.

On your issue, I suggest that you reset your permalinks by going to Settings > Permalinks. Then change to plain and hit save. After that put it back again to post name and hit save, in that way it is resetting the permalinks.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

It helps, thanks.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.