Portfolio filtering issue

Hello there,
Happy Holidays! When filtering in the preview of my portfolio page on the X theme, most of the filter categories don’t show any results. When I select all, all of the thumbnails show which is good on each page. When I go from one page to another page with all selected, all of the thumbnails continue to show, which is also good. However, when I go to filter for one category, all the thumbnails disappear and I’m shown only the page numbers. Can you assist? I’ve double-checked and all of the posts in the portfolio have the appropriate category assigned to them.

Hi Ramon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This could happen due to third party plugin/script conflicts. Please perform the following troubleshooting steps and see if this resolves the issue:

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. THEME UPDATE
  3. CHILD THEME
  4. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  5. DISABLING CACHE
  6. DISABLING CDN
  7. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

If the issue persists then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.