X Theme - Portfolio filtering issue

Hi,
I’m hoping to get some assistance troubleshooting a display error which came up in one of the recent updates (I’m not certain which one).

My portfolio pages display correctly on landing see here. However once I click a filter (e.g. ‘photography’) The images display overlaps and randomly dispersed throughout the page instead of sorting.

I am experiencing an issue similar to this one which I have been following but since been closed. I have tried all the recommended things to check from the other the post mentioned including disabling and enabling all the plugins, but this is still not working.

Is there anything else to help with troubleshooting, or a solution which resolved the post mentioned above.

Thank you!

Hi Michelle,

This is a known issue with the latest version of the theme and has already been reported to our issue tracker for further investigation by the development team.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @karmaela ,

I apologize this problem has persisted. We don’t have an imminent point release coming, so there are some options.

1. Download the previous version of X or Pro from your dashboard and install it. Unfortunately this will remove new features like the Slider elements.
  2. Or (preferable) Add this line of code under Global JS in Cornerstone. (Click the JS button, then switch to the Global tab)
if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css'

That will prevent the jQuery errors and restore masonry functionality. When the next release comes out, you can remove this code, but it won’t be harmful to leave it in place.

1 Like