Please help - checkout page / ="woocommerce-shipping-totals shipping"

Hello, I would like to ask you to help me to adjust website - part - shopping basket and payment - LunnaOnline. I dont speak english well, so I would like to explain it through attached pictures. Please help me with it , I would like to have it perfect! many thanks Maria.

Hello Mária,

Thanks for writing to us.

The WooCommerce feature that you want, It would require custom development I would suggest you consult a developer who can assist you with your concern or you can avail our service called One, where the customization questions are answered.

Please note that we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

Hi there, I completely understand that you can’t help me with an extra demand and doing it for free. At the moment I would like to ask you to help me with problem pertaining to x - theme/ integrity. I have attached screenshot. Please help me to display image of shopping basket in mobile. I have attached screenshot. Thanks a lot.

Hello Mária,

If you are using the Integrity stack, you should be having the same styling. If you have added some custom CSS or have removed some of the WooCommerce styles, there could be an issue somewhere. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
Good day
I am attaching the necessary information

Hey Maria,

We’re sorry for the confusion. I see that you’re using a child theme you most probably have a conflicting custom code. Please temporarily deactivate all 3rd party plugins, switch to the parent theme, and remove all custom codes you have in Theme Options > CSS and JS. If the issue’s fixed, please find the conflicting custom code or 3rd party plugin and remove it from your site. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.

Only if the issue persists after that, please fix the access issue of your wp-admin.

Thanks.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
Login to admin is already enabled.
I am attaching a video screen https://youtu.be/RtOjUXHbGZs
Thank you for your help

Hey Maria,

Thanks for showing us your test. I’m sorry I was testing the unreleased beta version of our theme so I’m seeing the labels on my end.

This issue is only happening on the current version of our themes. Our demo uses the old version and the issue doesn’t happen yet.

I’d strongly recommend that you wait for the next release of our theme so that no custom code will conflict in the future. And for now, the only fix that is easy to give is the following code to be added in Theme Options > CSS.

.woocommerce-cart .screen-reader-text {
    overflow: visible;
    position: relative;
}

Hope that helps.

Hey Christian.
Google TRANSLATE:

it is not good :slightly_frowning_face:

Best Regards.

Hey Maria,

Yes, I understand that it is not good that is why I said:

We cannot provide an in-depth workaround as that would take hours and the custom code would eventually conflict with the update bringing back the cart labels.

If it’s not possible for you to wait, please downgrade to the version used in our demo and that’s the stability release. You can download the said version in your license page.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

GOGLE TRANSLATE:
OK. well thank you.
Best Regards.

Hi Maria,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.