Picking meta values

Hello,

I’m making a query to find products which are published. I went to pick the meta value of status, and get a dropdown menu with a bazillion attributes. I can’t type to find the one I want so it’s impossible. Can you ask Charlie to consider enabling typing in this field, and also scoping them down to attributes of the actual post type the query is on?

Here’s an illustration: https://share.cleanshot.com/dNSQPmsY

@charlie

Meanwhile I’ll make a wp_query string instead, I can’t use that UI for this purpose. Bill.

Hello Bill,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @bill_hodgson,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Sorry, I saved a new password. Dang.

Hello Bill,

I tried to access your site dashboard but it is not working on my end. Please recheck it.

Thanks

I’ve added a filter to turn off user verification by email, as this site isn’t connected to SMTP - I can’t have the dev site send emails to users by mistake. Can you try again? Bill.

I got in using those credentials, the filter seems to work.

Hello Bill,

Glad to know that things are well for you.

Thanks

What I mean is - you can login now and take a look. The issue with the meta values pick list is still there to be inspected. Bill.

Hello Bill,

I checked your site settings and I went ahead and added your request to our features request list so I would request you, please stay tuned for succeeding theme updates.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.