Personify: The Magnate - #Atom Buttons Icon Behaviors

Hi,

I think I have discovered a slight flaw to the wiring on The Magnate’s #Atom Components. If the Show Icon checkbox is selected, the icon does not show. It looks like the icon graphic’s color is hardset to transparent. If I add in another parameter for the graphic icon color and wire it up, I get the icon displaying, but it is there whether Show Icon checked on or off (which may have something to do with second point below).

Another thing I have noticed is that when unchecking the Show Icon checkbox, the right-hand edge of the button only reduces to the left (to remove the icon placeholder) on the standard button, but not on any of the modal, off-canvas or dropdown buttons.
2024-03-17_16-09-20

Can you replicate these issues at your end?

Thanks,
Christopher

Thanks for sending this our way. We’ll get parameter hooked up properly by end of week. The Graphic type needs to be {{dc:p:exp01ButtonSetup.graphicType}} on those elements. The other personas are fine. Have a great day.

No problem. I have added the dynamic content to toggle_anchor_graphic_icon_type. The icon now shows on the toggle.

However, if the toggle is turned off using the Show Toggle checkbox, the icon still shows.

Keep up the great work!

1 Like