Personify: Template not loading all components

I just purchased Personify. I created a new blank page, and loaded the Mogul Home page, and none of the slant dividers are showing up, and things are pushed off the page, there is a lot of white space. Please help me understand what I did wrong.

Hello @jjhiggins7,

Thanks for posting in! We would love to check your page. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Cheers.

I have added the secure note…the page that I have the template loaded on is /the-nexus-pro

Hey @jjhiggins7,

The Modul homepage does not have any slanting dividers.

You may have loaded the Magnate homepage after you have installed the Mogul template.

I would recommend that you create a staging site. Load the desired Personify demo template into your new page and save this page as a template. You can import this template to the main site later on.

Best Regards.

I apologize, I meant the Magnate, that is the only one that I loaded on there so far…and those pages are the only ones available to me to use, since its the one I loaded. Can you please tell me why its not working.

I think this was an older site that did not have a unit for the “Site Max Width”. I set this as “px” and you should be good now for the “Clipper” components. Thanks for sending this our way, we’ll try to prevent this from happening in the future on Personify imports. Let us know if we can help you in any other way.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.