Paypal does not open / closes after a second

Hey,

As soon as someone want to checkout with PayPal, the PayPal popup opens for one second and closes again.
Looks like a lot of people have the same issue…
Can someone help me out?

Best,

Matthi

Hey Matthi,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your Paypal popup.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you for the fast reply!

I tried everything and nothing worked.
I am using PeachPay for checkout and the PayPal problem is still there.

Besides that, the PeachPay Checkout button is just available in the Mini Cart View. I think that is a similar problem to the PayPal problem.

Would be great if you could take a look at it.

Thanks a lot!

Hello Matthi,

Please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and enable the WooCommerce Payments and Paypal. For issues with PeachPay, it is best that you contact the creators of the plugin. They should be able to help you investigate the issue further since it is a 3rd party plugin.

Best Regards.

Yes, but the same happens for the PayPal plugin. I only can use PayPal standard. When I use the new PayPal for woo commerce plugin, it doesn’t show up in the checkout.

In checkout it just says

“There are no payment methods available. This may be an error on our side. Please contact us if you need any help placing your order.”

I have enabled PayPal checkout and more payment services in the woocommerce settings.

Hello Matthi,

It seems that there is an issue with the " PeachPay for WooCommerce | One-Click Checkout" plugin, I would suggest you please temporarily deactivate the plugin " PeachPay for WooCommerce | One-Click Checkout" and then set up the PayPal standard payment of WooCommerce.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.