Particle highlight not showing on live site after update to Pro 4.05

I have a red bar that draws horizontally in my header on mouseover. It shows up when editing, but not on the live site (tested in Edge, Firefox, Chrome). https://mtrust.net

Side note - after the update, my front page header no longer showed uniquely either. I had to change the priority to get it to work.

Hello Clarence,

Thanks for writing in! Please update to the latest version. We just release the Pro 4.0.6 version. After doing your updates, make sure to clear all your plugin caches and regenerate the minified HTML, CSS, and JS file resources on your site. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Website now functional after

1. Update to 4.06 (no difference)
  2. All plugins deactivated, then re-activated.

Hello @Clarence,

To better assist you with your issue, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks.

My post above reads “now functional”, meaning that it’s working!
Thx.

Hello @Clarence,

Glad that things are well for you.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.