Parameters: Passing the "New Tab" check on a button

How can I create a button component and add as a parameter the open in a new tab checkbox, and pass it to the component?

1 Like

Hello @mcostales84,

Thanks for writing in! The “New Tab” option will be in the Button element. You cannot pass it on to another element or component.

The “New Tab” will be trigger once the button is clicked to open the link in a new tab. Would you mind give further clarification what you have in mind that the component needs the “New Tab” attribute of the button?

Best Regards.

I’m creating a button component, but some of those buttons will open an internal page and others will have an external link. I need to setup an option where I can define that behaviour at the button level, not the component level

Hey @mcostales84,

Thanks for your input. Regretfully, the checkbox could not be set as a parameter. I’ve listed this as feature request though so our development team will know and they might think of a solution to make this possible in the future.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.