Pagination wrapper present but not working

Hello there,

Using the Layout Builder I have added Post Pagination to a single post - the HTML wrappers are visible in the Inspector but the interface is not displaying.

Am I using the correct element? In the Builder, I have the standard Post and Slider Pagination and the dynamic Comments Pagination available.

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The Pagination Posts Element is to be used along with Pro’s Layout Builder whenever creating an “Archive” Layout that is assigned to a blog index or taxonomy archive. This won’t work for Single Layout. To learn more please see https://theme.co/docs/pagination

Hope this helps!

Hi @nabeel,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The Post Navigation element does not appear to be available in the Single page layout in the Builder.

Am I trying to do this in the wrong context?

post-pag

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hello Spencer,

Please keep in mind that the Post Pagination is only available in Archive layouts and will only work on the archive pages. The Post Navigation element will only work on single layouts. You have searched for the “Pag” keyword. You should be using “Post Nav”.

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

Thanks for this, that’s what I was looking for!

Is there a setting to align the Previous / Next to the far right and left of their container? At the moment, they seem to be centred: https://masteringmindsets.co.uk/our-personal-development-is-as-if-we-were-a-newborn/

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hello Spencer,

To align the Previous / Next button to left and right you need to select the Justify as Space Between

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s

I have set it to Space Between but the Prev / Next are still centred within their respective columns. Flex appears to be doing this by default, so do I need to override this with some custom CSS?

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hello Spencer,

Please click the Post Navigation > Items and turn OFF the “Fill Space” option.

If this isn’t helping, please provide us access to your site so we can inspect and check your settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks @ruenel,

Is it possible to align Previous / Next with the extreme ends?

Please see the attached image:

Kind Regards,

Spencer

Hey Spencer,

Yes. Set Justify under the Setup options to Space Between

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.